The BAI has posted to its website revised versions of its Guides published to assist applicants in making a submission for a competitive radio licence. An administrative error was noted in Section 9, Summary of Proposals, in the relevant Guides. This Section included references to a target audience (35-55). This target audience is not relevant per se to the licences advertised and the references have been removed. This notification is being issued for clarification purposes and it should be noted that the information in Section 9 is sought for summary purposes only and does not form part of the assessment process for the relevant licences.
The updated documentation is available by clicking on the links for the relevant services:
- Local broad-format sound broadcasting service for North Donegal.
- Local broad-format sound broadcasting service for Counties Laois, Offaly and Westmeath.
- Niche music-driven sound broadcasting service for Dublin City and County
- Local broad-format sound broadcasting service for Sligo/North Leitrim/South Donegal
- Music-driven Regional Sound Broadcasting Service for: Waterford City and County, South Tipperary and Counties Wexford, Carlow and Kilkenny